We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer, experienced in Java, Spring Boot, and React to join the core team and help us take startups to the next level.
What’s in it for you:
Improve your technical skills with a great tech stack
- Get to work on a new product every 3-9 months and build MVPs from scratch
- Work directly with the startup founders to build products for customers (we work as tight-knit teams with the startups we invest in and build products with)
Invest into startups through your work contribution
Knowledge sharing sessions with the team on technical and non-technical topics like health & fitness, beer brewing at home, investing, and much more
Ideally, you should have:
- A strong product engineering mindset
- A passion for startups and the lean startup methodology (if you haven’t read the book, do it!)
- Bonus points for experience with Kotlin, Typescript, AWS, TDD, CI/CD
- Ability to set goals and targets and crush them
- Ability to present your ideas to relevant stakeholders
Great communications skills and the ability to carry out customer interviews
- An analytical, yet creative, approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work as a team player and deliver results in a remote cross-functional and cross-cultural working environment
Fluent English is a must
How to apply:
If this could be you take this quick 15-minute test to show us what you got.
That’s it, all there is to it. Pass the test and go straight to the interview. No need for complicated bureaucracy and CVs.
About our engineering culture:
- We follow the lean startup methodology
- Development by agile iterations
Continuous integrations and deployments (daily releases)
Test-driven development and 80%+ code coverage
Pair programming on complex tasks
What we offer:
- Continuous learning environment
- Trust and freedom to work on the product
Supportive and highly skilled coworkers
- Great culture of transparency and openness
- A workplace where initiatives are highly appreciated
Producement is a team of ex-Wise engineers who fell in love with the process of building great products. After leaving Wise, they created their own sweat equity-based product engineering team. Producement’s mission is to help early-stage startup founders build and deliver scalable MVPs.