Producement is looking for a forward-thinking Product Designer 🚀
Producement was founded by 3 ex-Wise Product Engineers and today we're standing 20+ people strong.
Our mission at Producement is to build successful startups while being their shareholders. We build both products and product teams.
As a Product Designer, you will work on improving the customer experience and building towards our mission of building a portfolio of 20-30 successful startups. You will do that by being part of a single startup team at a time and closely collaborating with Engineers, Product Owners, and Customers.
What you will do
- You will design the UI/UX, working closely together with the product team and the customers to ensure they meet their needs
- You will be working in a cross-functional team of engineers, a product owner, and possibly other designers
Sketch and prototype ideas with your team, to assess their viability before fleshing out the finer details and interactions
- Conduct user testing to validate your work and build customer empathy
Work closely with Product Owners, to define how the product works and what it should look like after many iterations
Work closely with Engineers, to build, iterate and ship your product
Facilitate brainstorming sessions/design ideation workshops with all the team members
Who you are
Product thinking - you care about why you’re designing something and what's the impact on the customers
Customers first - you use data and research where necessary, and validate design through testing
- Able to work autonomously and independently, but also know when to work with other designers and when to ask for help.
- Able to clearly express your thoughts, and critique design work with concrete examples
- Proven ability to produce cutting edge visual design work
- The desire to constantly learn more
Must have skills
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in the field building customer-facing products from start to finish
- Master of the fundamentals of color, spacing, and typography
- Design thinking + Lean + Agile
- Excellent English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Define product vision, anticipate users needs.
- Ability to collaborate and bring alignment with all the different teams.
- Fluency in Figma
- Deliver fast high polished prototypes
- Share your design processes and workshops experience with the team
- Analyze Products and give the best design solutions
Experience with start-ups is a bonus
Fully Remote 🚀
Timezone: EEST/GMT +3